Visa Assistant Services
Presenting Travel Services in a way never experienced before.
travel linker Services now offers Visa Consultancy & Visa Assistance Services for Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Turkey and Thailand. Know that the documentation procedure may varies from one visa service to another and there are certain conditions that apply to all Visa Services.
Travel linker Services Comprises a highly qualified and dedicated team, wholly committed to providing an effective and efficient visa information for UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Turkey. Our dedication to outstanding professionalism has won the attention of a number of the leading forces in the travel industry, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as the preferred supplier of tourist visas to a large number of independent and corporate agents.
Egypt Visa Services
- 8 months valid Original Passport with Signature page signed.
- CNIC Copy.
- 4 photographs, size 34×45 mm (white Background, without glasses/cap).
- Updated 6 months Bank Statment duly stamped & signed from respective bank with Min PKR 300,000 Closing Balance.
- Account Mantenance Certificate from the respective Bank.
- 2 Covering Letter from Employer.
- Polio certificate (from government hospital / clinic) and dengue report
- Confirm Hotel Reservation (Hotel needs to send an intimation to Egypt Embassy).
- Approval Is Subject to Egypt Embassy / Consulate.
- Egypt visa fee is Non Refundable in all Cases.
Morocco Visa Services
Moracco Visa Requirement For Pakistani Passport Holders & Citizens
Please arrange all required documents in the following order:
1. A valid Biometric passport with at least 6 months validity (previous passports to be attached).
2. Reference letter from present employer mentioning designation, duration of service and salary. In case of business visa, please attach your business profile
3. NTN Certificate copy and Tax payer documents.
4. Job Certificate with Salary details (If you are salary person).
5. Photo copy of passport on a full A-4 size paper, the paper should not be cut down to size. Copy of passport should include the first two pages and any pages with endorsed visas of other countries (especially Europe & US Visas)
6. Copy of National Identity Card on A-4 size paper, the paper should not be cut down to size.
7. Photographs Size 4x3cm with White Background (Three Photos).
8. Personal Bank statement for last 3 months.
9. return Airline ticket (Reservation).
10. Hotel reservation or a “Voucher”.
11. Documents should be submitted in 3 sets. Documents should be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to the traveling date.
12. In case of business visa, the invitation letter should be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Morocco and from Mukata (Moroccan Notary public).
13. In case applicant is invited by any Moroccan citizen, the invitation letter should be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Morocco and Mukata (Moroccan Notary public) along with copy of passport and National card.
Mauritius Visa Services
Travel linker services assist our clients to get Mauritius Visa from Pakistan. Whether you are visiting Mauritius for Tourism, Transit or Visit visa. Visa holder can travel any of Mauritius City without any hassle.
Our professional team assures Mauritius visa applicants that they get their visa in time. Our simple procedure for applying Mauritius Visa sways applicants towards our proficient visa service for their visa requirements.
There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for.
1) Visa Application form -downloadable from the website: http://passport.govmu.org or download from above link
2) Passport-Valid five (05) months beyond the intended period of stay
3) Two passport sized coloured photographs with either white or light blue background
4) Copy of National Identity Card
5) Confirmed return tickets
6) Confirmed fully paid hotel Booking
(i).Sponsorship letter duly signed by Mauritian sponsors and attested either by local police station in Mauritius or Protocol Section Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Port Louis ;
(ii). Copy of Identity Card
(iii). Copy ofutility bill- Water/ Electricity- recent, one month old maximum.
All the above documents should be sent by DHL to the Consular Section of the High Commission well in advance.
7) Recent bank statement(Last Six (06)Months)along withaccount maintenance letter
8) Demand Draft (per applicant) of PKR Rs 1,050 payable by a bank in Islamabad to the Mauritius High Commission (applicable as from 01 January 2016)
(i) In case documents submitted are incomplete the documents would not be further processed and would be returned.
(ii) Kindly note that each time a request for visa is resubmitted a new Bank Draft PKR Rs 1,050/= as processing fee should also be submitted.
The Government of Mauritius reserves its right as to the granting/ non-granting of access at Immigration Point in Mauritius even if a visa has been issued.
Germany Visa Services
Germany Visa Requirement For Pakistani Passport Holders & Citizens
Germany is a famous destinantion for Pakistani visitors, due to its beautiful and colorful culture, which attracts tourists from all over the world.
You can apply for a Schengen visa (i.e. short-term visa) for a stay not exceeding 90 days in any 180-day period. The schengen visa is valid for 26 countries, means you can freely travel between any of the Schengen state countries once you enter in any Schengen country.
The 26 Schengen countries are: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
If you are visiting Germany on a visit visa or business visa in 2020, and looking forward to get information about the Germany visa requirements and application process, Germany visa fees, documents requirements and processing time than you are at the right place. The whole process is given below.
Procedure to apply for Germany visa from Pakistan
1. Short-stay visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant. In case of minor(s), form should be signed by both parents.
2. Two (2) recent photographs of the applicant. Please check photograph specifications here
3. An ordinary passport or other recognised travel document valid for at least three months from the expiry date of the visa applied for. This document must have at least two empty pages. Please bring previous passports, if any, and attach with application copies, on A4 size paper, of used pages.
4. Photocopy of your national ID card
5. Third country nationals residing in Pakistan must provide supporting documents attesting to the legality and the authorised duration of their residence here.
6. Original and photocopy of Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA (in English or with a certified translation if in Urdu)
7. For underage children (under 18) travelling with a single parent, a written consent of the other parent is required with photocopy of his CNIC card.
8. Original signed letter of the applicant’s company/employer stating name, position, salary, duration of employment, address and contact numbers of the employer, purpose and duration of visit to the Schengen state(s). If the applicant is a “student”, original signed letter from the applicant’s school/college or University.
9. Supporting documents of personal income :
• Original bank statements of the last six months
• National Tax Number Certificate (NTN) for the previous two years and proof of income tax payment (FBR)
• Last three salary slips
10. Accommodation proof (confirmed hotel reservation, rent agreement clearly stating your name, rental period dates and accommodation address) covering the entire period of travel. See possible waiver of hotel reservation (in Germany only)
11. Copy of flight booking(s).
12. If the trip is a package tour, attach detailed itinerary.
13. Original AND copy of a travel medical insurance policy
Thailand Visa Services
Thailand is one of the influential country of the world and are visited by large number of tourists from across the globe.
Traveling to a new country is thrilling. However, the time consuming part of it all is getting the VISA. This needs fulfilling specific documentation required for entering the foreign country and adhering to its process time.
Travel linker Services (Pvt.) Ltd now provides Thailand Visa Services.
We understand that each country has different requirements, fees and processing times therefor we have a highly professional team to assist and fulfill all your visa queries and to provide you up-to-date information on visas.
Please note that we do not have the authority to grant a visa. Any country’s visa is issued at the sole discretion of their respective embassy, consulate or immigration department.
The applicant has to apply along with the documents mentioned below:
Two visa application forms duly filled in “Capital Letters” by the applicant to be submitted together with the following basic required documents:
2.1 Passport must be valid for minimum six months and must be valid for Thailand.
2.2 Reference letter from your present employer bearing your job position, duration of service and salary / income please attach the requested letter on your company letterhead, your latest Certificate of Membership of Chamber of Commerce, Certificate of National Tax Number (NTN) and proof of company’s financial transactions over the past 6 months.
2.3 A photocopy of national ID card.
2.4 Two photocopies of passport (first four pages).
2.5 Two fresh passport-sized coloured photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm).
2.6 A confirmed round trip ticket (stapled to the last page of the passport).
2.7 Your personal bank statement for the last 1 year with account maintenance certificate.
2.8 A confirmed Hotel reservation.
2.9 In case of spouse provide Marriage Registration Certificate (MRC)
2.10 In case of family provide Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
2.11 More documents are required according to the purpose of travel. For more details, please see the fee structure and visa categories mentioned in the website: http://www.thaiembassy.org/islamabad/en/services/5957
3) A foreigner, who intends to visit Thailand, must be in possession of minimum US$700 or equivalent amount in any other hard currencies at the time of entry. In case the passenger fails to prove his/her income status, he/she may be rejected and repatriated by the Thai Immigration.
4) The applicant for Transit visa must acquire the visa of the country of destination prior to submission for visa application at the Royal Thai Embassy. In case no visa for the country of destination is required, the applicant must be supported by an air -ticket along with an invitation letter from a reliable firm or person confirming that the passage through Thailand to the country of destination has been arranged with all the documents mentioned above.
5) FEES Transit Visa – Validity of Visa : 3 months Single Entry
Tourist Visa – Validity of Visa : 3 months Single Entry
Tourist Visa – – Validity of Visa : 6 months Multiple Entries
Non-Immigrant Visa Validity of Visa : 3 months Single Entry
Non-Immigrant Visa – Validity of Visa : One Year Multiple Entries
Note: Once submitted, the fee will not be returned to the applicant in any case.
6) The permission to enter and the duration of stay in Thailand will be accorded and determined by the Thai Immigration only.
7) VISA HOURS Mondays – Fridays 00 – 11.00 hrs except official holidays.
8) A minimum of 5 working days (not including the date of submission) will be required for consideration and granting of visa. The applicant is advised to apply for appropriate visa in person or through the authorized Visa Drop Box Facility Agents appointed by the Embassy well in advance of the date of his/her departure to Thailand in order to prevent last minute rush.
9) The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the rights to process the application according to the Royal Thai Government’s rules and regulations, and to issue or to reject any application without giving any reason. The Royal Thai Embassy also has the right to request from the applicant additional document other than those stated above to support his/her visa application at any time.
10) Documents once submitted will not be returned to the applicant.
11) Notice: The Royal Thai Embassy does not charge any other service fees other than visa processing fees mentioned in number 5 above.
Switzerland Visa Information – Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an appointment to apply at the Embassy of Switzerland (applicable to residents of Pakistan and Afghanistan).
Applicants from Pakistan and Afghanistan can apply for a short stay (Schengen) visa either at the Visa Application Centre or directly at the Embassy of Switzerland in Islamabad. If you wish to apply directly at the Embassy of Switzerland you must book an appointment via this website.
Applicants are advised not to book an appointment less than 20 days from their date of travel as the Embassy may not be able to process the application in time.
- Click the above link and create an account (if using the system for the first time) or log in
- Click “Schedule Appointment”
- Select “Pakistan” as Residing Country (even if you are living in Afghanistan)
- Select “Embassy of Switzerland” as Application Centre
- Select your visa category
- Select “Add an applicant” and enter all personal information
- Select your preferred appointment date
- Print your appointment letter and carry this with you to the Embassy of Switzerland
If you require any assistance in booking your appointment for a short stay (Schengen) visa to the Embassy of Switzerland please contact our helpline:
Telephone: 051 8485836
If you are applying for a long stay visa, you must visit the website of the Embassy of Switzerland to book an appointment, mentioning the visa type in the “description” field of the form.
UAE Visa Assistance
Discovery Air Services assist our clients to get Dubai/UAE visa from Pakistan. Whether you are visiting Dubai/UAE for Tourism, Transit or Visit visa. Visa holder can travel any of UAE city from the seven Emirates without any hassle – (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah)
Our professional team assures Dubai/UAE visa applicants that they get their visa in time. Our simple procedure for applying Dubai Visa sways applicants towards our proficient visa service for their visa requirements
There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for.
|14 days UAE Visa||30 days UAE Visa||90 days UAE Visa|